TORRE CALEIDO notifies Site users that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of their right of deletion.
TORRE CALEIDO expresses its commitment to comply with the current legislation at all times on data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by the Company and will be used in accordance with the following information.
What personal data do we collect and what do we use them for?
- Data collected directly: by voluntarily completing the subscription form for commercial communications.
Below you will find more detailed information about processing your personal data, including the following headings:
- Main purposes: This identifies for what purpose we need to collect your data, i.e. why we process your information.
- Legal grounds: This details the reason that enables us to be able to process your data.
- Retention periods: The specific retention period or the criteria that determine this period is identified.
- Recipients: We identify, where appropriate, with whom we will legitimately share your data.
- Rights of data subjects: We inform you of your rights as a data subject with regard to personal data processing.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Company name: TORRE CALEIDO S.A.
Tax ID (NIF): A-87287223
Address: Paseo de la Castellana 259D, P. 28N, 28046, Madrid.
Email: email@example.com DPD Contact: dpo@recadoscarmen
- Managing the relationship established with the user.
- Cookies: to maintain the registered user login, shopping basket validity, provide statistics associated with the use of the website, office location and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Sending commercial communications, and any other specific request.
- Manage subscriptions to newsletters or bulletins.
The data requested are necessary for the management of users carried out through the website. *Add as appropriate in relation to the purposes of the page and the services offered to the user.
Legal grounds and storage
- Data provided through contact channels: for 5 years.
- Contact data for sending commercial communications and newsletters will be kept until their deletion is requested.
- Data provided for the subscription of newsletters or bulletins: until the subscription is cancelled and the statute of limitations associated with the processing of the data has elapsed.
- Data associated with cookies installed on your device: these are kept for different periods of time and associated with the time necessary to fulfil their purpose as cookies associated with maintaining the registered user login and, in any case, for a maximum period of two years. In addition, the user has the possibility of deleting the cookies from their device by means of the appropriate configuration of their browser, as identified in the Cookies Policy.
- The data associated with your interaction in the corporate profiles of social networks will be kept for the period of time that you enable in said social network to your publications.
In general, data that is necessary to comply with the various statutes of limitations associated with legal obligations or the exercise and development of legal actions may be retained.
Recipients of transfers and international transfers
- There are no plans to transfer your data to third parties.
- We use the “Online Services for Businesses” from MICROSOFT CORPORATION with tools such as Office 365, Azure, and their use constitutes an international transfer of data authorised by the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency): TI-00032-2014_Resolution date-09-05-2014.
- Responsible for web analytics services: The Site has enabled Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC. Interaction with users through the use of this tool involves the international transfer of data of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the Site.
- Owners of social networks: TORRE CALEIDO uses social networks. Interaction with users through the use of such profiles or tools involves the international transfer of data (analytical and technical) to the servers of the social network.
Rights of interested parties
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address indicated above.
Data subjects have the right to withdraw the consent given.
The user shall be solely responsible for the veracity of the data provided to the Company.
The Company adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Site has the SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), in order to guarantee the security of data transmission between your browser and our Site.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted in encrypted form, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the user’s device and that of the Site. By using the SSL protocol, this ensures:
- That the user is communicating their data to the server centre of the Site and not to any other.
- That the data between the user and the Site is transmitted in encrypted form, preventing it from being read or manipulated by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, the Customer should check that the address of the Verification Page begins with https://.
You can also verify that the Site is secure when a padlock icon appears in the address bar of your browser.
Finally, you can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Site in your browser, for which you should consult the characteristics of the certificate.
In no event will the Company modify policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting our customers’ previously stored personal data without the prior consent of the affected customers.
Last updated: 29 July 2022